杰西达邦中国影迷会

۩杰西达邦中国影迷会۩

找回密码
 加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 160324|回复: 44

[Attention] 【08.06.29】Is handsom important?

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-6-29 17:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I used to watch Korean dramas and was impressed by a couple of Korean actors for their appearance and the roles they played. But later they were faded in my mind. So I often think, what is the key factor to make an idol become an idol? Is handsom important? Is the apprearance a sustainable factor to attract others to remember an actor?
7 ?/ s; _6 u6 Z8 l. d  _6 I* v( X' k: D/ S3 n+ }
[ 本帖最后由 lachesis 于 2008-6-29 21:31 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-6-29 23:01 | 显示全部楼层

回复 1# dela 的帖子

Appearance is not important, a good actor should have a good temperament and strength of the acting, the audience will be understanding and remember
发表于 2008-6-29 23:36 | 显示全部楼层
Apperance is important ,but it is not all to an actor.
发表于 2008-7-1 22:39 | 显示全部楼层
support you LZ haha
发表于 2008-7-2 13:21 | 显示全部楼层
Apperance ia not very important,but if the actor is so beautiful,he shoud thank to god,it is a gift.
发表于 2008-7-3 10:06 | 显示全部楼层
Appearance is important for an actor. Because no one want to see an ugly man who play a prince and fall in love with the princess. People like fairy tales, and I believe most people will see the play when they first attract by the handsome leader of the show. But I also believe the person can attract people by something inside of him. Maybe he is not handsome enough but there must have something more important than appearance, and give the deep impressive to the audience. So self-cultivation is most important things for everyone!
: p$ u( Y( ]7 [, S9 {4 pI admit that I was attracting by Tik’s face when I first saw him on the screen. And I have no idea who he is, just like the other girls fall in love with his appearance. But when I get to know him, and find more things about him. The appearance is not important as first time I saw him. I believe I will like him whatever he will become an old man or not. Just like his personality. Like this man, not his appearance!

点评

support your views, very good and correct cmmts to the first sight for an actor. No eye-catch concern, no continue attention to balance things.  发表于 2012-4-20 09:28
发表于 2008-7-5 00:28 | 显示全部楼层
the first sight is very important , if the actor is ugly you may failed to  enjoy  the play. although the actor is a very good person(gentle warm heart or sth.) , you are not able to find it
发表于 2008-7-6 11:19 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 suyejj 于 2008-7-5 00:28 发表 6 X1 y( ^' S$ v- t4 y& q( y9 p
the first sight is very important , if the actor is ugly you may failed to  enjoy  the play. although the actor is a very good person(gentle warm heart or sth.) , you are not able to find it:lovelines ...
4 v2 B7 E( L- p5 l6 h" j# `

+ h/ t, Q8 X& s: d# i0 Y. Z7 Nsupport you . The first sight is important ,but only the  kind heart can attract  us for a long time.
发表于 2008-7-6 21:51 | 显示全部楼层
Maybe most of us were attracted by tik because of his appearance,but when we watched so many tv series of his, would you say you just like his appearance?

点评

But honestly to say, most of us was eye-catched by his face, then to attention his others, right?  发表于 2012-4-20 09:30
发表于 2008-7-7 12:33 | 显示全部楼层
Handsome is important when you see the actor the first time. When you know the guy and his works, then our mind will change. So I think it's important for the first time.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 22:08 , Processed in 0.047358 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.